Handmade Reusable Cloth Face Mask with white embroidered Hmong Elephant Foot Heart. Outer exterior made of 100% polyester fabric with elastic ear straps. Interior features soft 100% cotton fabric. Reusable, rewashable. This mask is digitally printed onto fabric with special ink that does not fade easily.
Proudly Made in the USA. Due to the high demand in orders, please allow 7-10 days for processing. Your face mask will be shipped first-class via USPS (an additional 4-7 business days after production). This item ships directly and safely from our warehouse in Warren, Michigan.
- Easy to use
- Machine washable
- Comfortable 100% polyester fabric (Decorated front material polyester, and the back is made of 100% cotton)
- Sturdy over-the-ear elastic straps for a snug fit
- Machine washable and reusable
- One size fits all (10.5" x 6.5") to cover your nose and mouth
- May be worn alone, but designed with an insert slot for an optional surgical mask or a disposable filter which acts as an additional barrier to fluids and particulate materials (not included)
- Please note that the our face masks are not intended for medical/personal protective equipment which requires flame resistance or skin sensitivity testing
Disclaimer: The mask should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. We make no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.